FundSvcs Community

View Only

Hot Topics: 5/3/2024: Impact of State and Federal Regulations on Giving

• 1.  Hot Topics: 5/3/2024: Impact of State and Federal Regulations on Giving

Posted 19 days ago

Subject: May 3, 2024: Hot Topics: Impact of State and Federal Regulations on Giving 

Hello, Hot Topic Friends, 

I am looking for speakers for May 3, 2024. 

Reminder Hot Topics No Hot Topics Today

Hot Topic Alert! 🚨

On Friday, May 3, 2024, we will discuss "How does the continual change of state and federal regulations impact your compliance shop, donor relationships, and giving." 

Are you interested in being a panelist for this discussion? If so, please reach out to me.

We have new link information. 

While I was gone, the previous link was broken somehow, so we need to start fresh.  

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ncsu.zoom.us/j/9537Thank 6959891?pwd=Zys0YnZ0cDZ2akxxZmU0VGx1U0UrZz09

Meeting ID: 953 7695 9891

Passcode: 052024

I am seeking a host and panelist. Please contact me if you are interested or sign up here

Document Access: 

• Add your questions here.

• Dates for calls for 2024. 

So that you know, this is not recorded. This allows everyone to speak freely. 

We Need 2024 Topics!

We are currently seeking topics that center around Gift Compliance, Data Management, Gift Processing, Donor Relations, Stewardship, and more. Additionally, we are in search of panelists. Kindly sign up and share your ideas.

Want To Access Resources and Information for Past Calls 

Please click here if you would like to access resources from past calls (please try not to delete or duplicate documents or information). 

You Need to Add Someone to The Email List 

Resign up via this form. This will ensure you get updates on the call, a calendar invite, and emails. (Note: If you are not on a Google email platform, you will receive an email invite update every time I update the list, even if you don't want to. This is a Google flaw.) Also, removing people from the list is tough if they are not on a Google email platform. 

See y'all Friday

------------------------------
    Sarah Thomas
    NC State University
    srthoma3@ncsu.edu
    ------------------------------